As a child, Shelly Kennedy made jewelry from foil, sewed tiny pillows for her dolls, and decorated her sneakers with gum wrappers. Today, as a "grown-up girl" with training in art and illustration, her work is just as much fun, combining creative and entertaining elements into her art. Shelly is inspired by parties full of friends, vintage picture books and the ever-changing interests of her kids. She finds exhilaration in family chaos, magazines, rainy days, fingers dusted with sidewalk chalk and the way a puppy stretches after a good nap.
- Approximately 1.25” in depth and comes with a lightly distressed rustic finish that creates a beautiful texture
- Ready to set on a shelf or hang on a wall
- Frame color is predetermined for each design
- Frame finishes may vary due to the intentional rustic finish
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- Artist biography information is included
- This product is imported