"A little bit vintage and a little bit modern, Eli Halpin is spot on with her take on blooms. We love her color choices with sheer mints, melons, pinks and a tiny touch of lavender. We've gotta say it, Eli does it again! Miniature versions of our signature canvas wall art presented in framed canvases with a unique rustic finish. Our minis are a delight for decorators and can be collected to curate a gallery wall.
Good things come in small packages! And in this case it's our new mini framed canvas art. Get creative by bringing a series of small things together. These mini masterpieces come ready to set on a shelf or hang on a wall. Our frames are approximately 1.25" in depth and come with a lightly distressed rustic finish that creates a beautiful texture. Please note that frame color is predetermined for each design and the frame finishes may vary due to the intentional rustic finish. Our canvas art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Canvases are exceptionally durable and can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth."
- Approximately 1.25” in depth and comes with a lightly distressed rustic finish that creates a beautiful texture
- Ready to set on a shelf or hang on a wall
- Frame color is predetermined for each design
- Frame finishes may vary due to the intentional rustic finish
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- Artist biography information is included
- This product is imported